We are looking for you!
DIGITAAL life is a young, dynamic spin-off in the field of health, care and social services and cooperates closely with partners from science and practice. Our IT solutions have high social relevance and great scaling potential.
We currently have no vacancies. However, you are welcome to send us an unsolicited application!
For the further development of our software we are looking for a
Your area of responsibility:
- Conception of the software architecture / software design based on the user requirements or the development roadmap.
- Backend or fullstack development
- Collaboration on the software documentation
- Several years of experience as a software architect or as a senior software developer
- Very good knowledge of development with object-oriented programming languages/frameworks (Java or Microsoft development stack)
- Optimal: Experience with PWA (e.g. Angular) and/or native app development (iOS, Android)
- Optimal: experience with mircoservices and container solutions (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with VCS (e.g. Git)
- Experience with DB systems (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB, PostreSQL)
- You feel comfortable in the Scrum environment
- Good German and English skills
- Accurate, solution-oriented work
- Independent way of working, ability to work in a team, reliability
- Very nice and modern working environment in the heart of the university quarter (right next to the mensa), see www.unicorn-graz.at
- Work on a meaningful product with high social relevance
- The opportunity to conceptualize and help develop a new, innovative product from the very beginning
- Wide scope for technical decisions and the opportunity to try out new things
- A very nice, interdisciplinary team from technology, care and business
- Open, appreciative and motivating communication
- Numerous opportunities for further training
- Modern working time models (full-time/part-time, on-site/telecommuting)
- Modern mobile work equipment (MacBook, iPhone)
According to the IT collective agreement, the salary is at least EUR 4,272 per month for 38.5 hours per week with the willingness to overpay according to competence and experience.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application with a description of your skills, activities and interests as well as any salary expectations at career@DIGITAAL.life!
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Fellner personally at +43 316 93 12 85.
We are looking forward to meeting you!